Our monthly Sumner Association of Neighbors (SAN) meeting in NE Portland is tonight at 7 PM at 4415 NE 87th Ave (the CNN office). Social time is at 6:30 PM.
We have one confirmed guest speaker: Scott Lieuallen from the Willamette Pedestrian Coalition. We might have a 2nd speaker, someone to talk about the change in garbage/compost pickup schedule & process, but they are unconfirmed.
Other agenda items include:
- Review and approval of our draft 2012 calendar
- Halloween party prep for Fri, Oct 28 at Helensview
- Report on Johnson Lake stewardship last Saturday
- EPIM plan comment deadline on Oct 31 (sidewalks & crosswalks on Sandy Blvd)
- New liquor license application comment deadline on Oct 27 (wholesaler Salmon Creek Distributing)
- The latest about a possible community garden in the Helensview school yard
- Preview of draft autumn 2011 SAN newsletter
- WTS status
See you there!