The summer 2013 newsletter (2 MB PDF) of Sumner Association of Neighbors (SAN) in NE Portland, Oregon, is now available online!
This issue was delivered over the last two weekends. Thanks to Patricia for yet another gorgeous design and layout.
Thanks also to our many neighborhood volunteers to deliver the newsletter to your very door handle: Marcy, Janet, Cyril, Henry, Karen, Katherine, Colin, Tish, Molly, Erica, Heather, Katana, Jay, Emily, Cindy, Ronda, Jacob and Joan (the newsletter delivery ringleader)!
Items in this issue include:
- Annual National Night Out barbecue on Tuesday, Aug 6
- Onramp widening proposal from Killingsworth southbound onto I-205
- The city’s Comp Plan Update and our neighborhood’s status in the planning
- Johnson Lake stewardship picks up a sponsor for Sept 28
- Calendar of events through September, including litter patrols
- Notes from spring SAN meetings
- And much more!
But wait, there’s more! An insert (1 MB PDF) includes the following:
- Flyer with details about the Aug 6 barbecue
- Info about how to report odors to the city