The newsletter for spring 2013 (2 MB PDF) for Sumner Association of Neighbors (SAN) in NE Portland, Oregon, is now available online!
This issue was delivered over the last two weekends. Thanks to Patricia for another georgeous design and layout.
Thanks also to our many neighborhood volunteers to deliver the newsletter to your very door handle: Marcy, Janet, Cyril, Henry, Karen, Katherine, Colin, Tish, Molly, Erica, Heather, Katana, Jay, Emily, Cindy, Ronda, Jacob and Joan (the newsletter delivery ringleader)!
Items in this issue include:
- Annual neighborhood cleanup at Helensview School on Saturday, May 11
- SAN board elections on May 21 (and the deadline for filing by Wed, May 8
- Top five reasons to sign up for the annual neighborhood garage sale on Saturday, June 1 (sign up free online)
- An earthquake map as a preview for our guest speaker from the Red Cross Oregon Trail chapter about disaster preparedness at our May 21 meeting
- Calendar of events through June, including litter patrols
- Notes from February and March meetings
- And much more!
But wait, there’s more! An insert (1 MB PDF) includes the following:
- Flyer with details about the May 11 neighborhood cleanup
- Application form to run for the SAN board, file by May 8
- Application form to join our neighborhood garage sale on Saturday, June 1